Talking Tom Cat for Android is an entertaining app with a lovely cat named Tom. This is the opportunity for you to chat, raise the cat and try many interesting and funny things. We bring you the latest mod version of this game, so you can download Talking Tom Cat Mod APK right now and play with Tom 😉
Talking Tom Cat for Android is a virtual pet game. Tom is a pretty mischievous cat with the ability to respond whenever you touch any part of his body. Also, Tom is as fast as a parrot and he can repeat everything you say in a funny and cute voice. Players can also raise and look after Tom as a kitten in the house by giving him milk, tickle him or pinch his ears to see how he reacts. His responses are surprising and funny. Talking Tom Cat includes an option to record videos of the cat in action then them with your buddies via message or social network. It’s fun to say stupid things for him to repeat or record his voice then send it to your friends.
Talking Tom Cat is a simple game but it has addictive gameplay, all you need to do is take care of Tom, and play with him anywhere, anytime.
What’s new in the latest version of Talking Tom Cat?
- Add a new video gallery: create and watch funny videos.
- Fixed some bugs of its previous version.
- Awesome new color buttons.
- New app icon.
How to play Talking Tom Cat?
- Tom will repeat exactly what you say to him in a high-pitched cat voice.
- Raise virtual cats and make them laugh.
- Tickle his armpit and pinch his ears to see his surprising reactions.
- Pour a glass of milk for him to drink.
- Help him scratch the screen.
- Let Tom play cymbals, fart, throw ice cream at the screen or try to eat the parrot Larry.
- Record and share videos on YouTube, Facebook or email, and MMS.
- Experience funny moments with full of laughter.
You can download Talking Tom mod for free from this direct link or our apk file to start playing with Tom right now.
How to Install APK file:
You need to set up your device so that it can install apps that are not on Google Play. To do this, head to Settings> Security> in the Device Manager section, select Unknown sources (Allow installation of apps not coming from the market).