Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is the perfect photo-editing application developed by Adobe. This is an image editor integrated with a host of rare features.
Updated Lightroom for Android latest version:
- Change your Android phone into a professional DSLR camera with HDR. The new Lightroom mobile enables HDR photography by combining 3 consecutive shots and saving photos in exclusive DNG format. This technology gives you bright, true photos even when shooting in low light.
- Export Raw images to Camera Roll.
- Improved image ratio.
- Improved cloud sync feature.
- Fixed the bugs and upgraded processing speed in the application.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a photo editing software that is very familiar to PC and Android users. Developed using Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom gives users the power to transform photos into more perfect. Whether it is a newcomer or photo-editing professionals, Lightroom can handle all your needs.
Key features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for Android:
- Available Preset packs offer the most advanced photo editing tools, allowing users to create photos with simple steps.
- Admire spectacular changes of the image after being edited with the original.
- Editing photos with your smartphone camera to Raw Photos from DSLR and access them on all devices.
- View, organize, edit, and share across multiple devices, including on desktops and on the web.
- Automatically synchronizes photo editing, metadata and collection information with Lightroom-enabled devices.
- Easily share your photos online through social networks and follow people’s comments on your pictures on the Lightroom library.
- Create story form and video images with animation, easily view all your photos on Adobe Voice and Slate.
- Easily access all your photos on Lightroom with supported capture applications (up to 500px in size and larger).
- Compatible with Android tablets 7 and 10-inch monitors.
Key features in the latest version:
- Edit color for each photo area with the Color / B & W tool.
- Accurately adjust color tone with Tone Curve tool.
- Edit photos with classic Vignette effects.
- The new Lightroom Photos collection shows up on Camera Roll by date so you can quickly find your desired photo.
- Supports TIFF image format.
- “Capture” your moments with the integrated Adobe camera. Apply the “magic” Photoshop effect before taking a picture with one of the 5 available presets of Lightroom. Photos can be saved in DNG raw format on devices that support DNG imaging.
- Added Dehaze adjustment tool to make the image clearer and clearer.
- Added Split Tone feature to adjust and blend colors.
- Photo after editing supports full resolution. Now you can export and share photos with Adobe Camera with the best quality.
- Improved Tone Curve feature in Curve Mode.
Note: Currently, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom allows Android users to try the application for free within 30 days. After 30 days, if you want to continue using, you need to activate your Creative Cloud account by buying the subscription.
Install Adobe Photoshop Lightroom APK
You can download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for free from the link directly or Adobe Photoshop Lightroom APK file from apkgalaxy.co. To install the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom APK file, you need to set up a device that can install non-Google Play apps. To set this up, you need to go to Settings> Security> under Device manager, select Unknown sources.